Re: (OT) the view from 1.6 miles

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 09/17/01-07:56:43 PM Z

>>I will keep this brief and I will try to keep politics out. To say
>>that I find the 2 posts attacking Judy offensive would be polite. The
>>writers of those posts chose to attack Judy rather than discuss,
>>directly, any issues she might have raised.

That is because they are angry and leap at any chance to argue with
anything that smacks of an un-American posting. Some need to read and
educate themselves. You see ignorant people all over the Internet. Some
of the replies obviously were made with a lack of understanding about how
a part of America often interacts with the rest of the world.