Re: Christopher's Book reviewed!

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/20/01-03:08:10 PM Z

Witho,

It means "Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society." Following the
tradition I use the initials after my name when signing photographic
related correspondence.

For those who aren't aware the RPS has joined forces with the National
Museum of Photography Film and Television in Bradford England. The world
renowned RPS Photography Collection will be housed there. The RPS will
maintain its identity. Though the details have not been released yet, it
is rumored that there is some considerable National Trust money involved.

It is an interesting collaboration between the Old Guard (RPS) and the
Young Turks (NMPFT). I spend some time in the UK, usually once every year
or two and I feel a rising sense of Photographic Renaissance brewing there.

I happen to be an American but the RPS membership is open to everyone.
Three Americans are receiving awards this year.

http://www.nmpft.org.uk/home.asp

http://www.rps.org/

Join.

--Dick Sullivan

At 09:28 PM 9/20/2001 +0200, you wrote:
Richard, what means FRPS behind your name ?

Witho