Re: Lost emails

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 09/20/01-11:18:51 PM Z

At 11:00 PM 09/20/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>We were taken off line by the NEMIA worm around noon on Sept 18 and only got
>back this sometime this afternoon.
>
>It looks like lots of messages from the list bounced back to the senders and
>were never delivered. At least that is what it looks like from the lack of
>messages in the backlog when things came back.
>
>So if you feel up to it please send again any messages you posted to the
>list between then and now but PLEASE USE THE OFF LIST EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE
>and do not resend anything to the list.
>
>Many thanks.
>
>Eugene Robkin

  Why not check the archive and web mirror for lost messages. All messages
to the list should be in the archive. I paste below the instructions from
the weekly reminder.

A R C H I V E S

An web-page based archive of all the list messages is at the address:

http://members.xoom.com/altphotoprc

W E B M I R R O R

All messages sent to the list for the current month are automatically
converted to web pages at the address:

http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/current

This message is automatically sent to all alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
subscribers every Monday.