unsubscribe

From: Dan (d1d1d@lycos.com)
Date: 09/21/01-06:43:38 AM Z

--

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:18:51 Richard Knoppow wrote: >At 11:00 PM 09/20/2001 -0500, you wrote: >>We were taken off line by the NEMIA worm around noon on Sept 18 and only got >>back this sometime this afternoon. >> >>It looks like lots of messages from the list bounced back to the senders and >>were never delivered. At least that is what it looks like from the lack of >>messages in the backlog when things came back. >> >>So if you feel up to it please send again any messages you posted to the >>list between then and now but PLEASE USE THE OFF LIST EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE >>and do not resend anything to the list. >> >>Many thanks. >> >>Eugene Robkin >> > Why not check the archive and web mirror for lost messages. All messages >to the list should be in the archive. I paste below the instructions from >the weekly reminder. > >A R C H I V E S > >An web-page based archive of all the list messages is at the address: > >http://members.xoom.com/altphotoprc > >W E B M I R R O R > >All messages sent to the list for the current month are automatically >converted to web pages at the address: > >http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/current > >This message is automatically sent to all alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca >subscribers every Monday. > >---- >Richard Knoppow >Los Angeles, CA, USA >dickburk@ix.netcom.com >

Make a difference, help support the relief efforts in the U.S. http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp