Re: Happy New Year, God Bless America...

From: illovich (illovich@home.com)
Date: 09/21/01-07:55:51 AM Z

Ok this is ridiculous. This list fills up my mailbox quite enough without
these personal arguments. Please keep the list to alt-photo and things that
are at least vaguely related. If somebody says something offensive,
especially if it's not related to photography, please berate them privately.

I mean, really.