Re: contact printing frames and paper

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 09/24/01-04:00:01 PM Z

>>How do you do yours?

I use a precision miter box to cut the sections, and I mill out an area
to hold the glass and back. Biscuits hold the corners together and then
nails. After gluing, I use a framers jig to hold everything square.

The back is made by hinging two pieces of wood together, and the springs
are made from bandsaw blade material. I copied an old frame.

HCM