Re: Black Light?

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 09/25/01-09:08:22 AM Z

There is a good page somewhere out there on the web on putting
together a BL fluorrescent exposing unit, by Edwards Engineering I
believe. I tried to find the site by search but could not locate it
so something may be off with the name. Perhaps someone on the list
knows of this site and can post the address.

Sandy King