Re: archive

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 09/26/01-10:49:30 AM Z

Gordon, I have space on a server - you may recall my posts about
www.art.mcn.org. I set up a deal with them for a community service where an
artist may have a website (page) without any ongoing costs.

Two questions:

How much disk space?
What does the search engine require from the back end server - ie, what is
the underlying software?

Nick