Re: Temporary Support for Carbon

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 09/27/01-06:20:19 PM Z

<< Do you mean the support on which the pigmented gelatin is poured in
 making carbon tissue, or the temporary plastic support we use in
 developing the relief for the double transfer process?

Sandy,

I mean the temporary support for the double transfer process. If I use mylar,
which side should I use?

A related question is that you mentioned "plastic of polyvinyl" in the book
"Coming into Focus." What are some examples of those plastics? Is mylar one
of them?

Thanks in advance!

Dave S