Re: foil?

From: Nash Computer Technology (nashcom@btinternet.com)
Date: 09/30/01-03:00:29 PM Z

Hi Brahma

I was wondering about that as well. I printed out your instructions and was
reading them in bed last night, but I couldn't quite get the picture. I
assumed you meant 'acetate' as used with an overhead projector, but wasn't
sure why it was being used. I thought it might degrade the image if it's
being used in front of the negative in the contact printing frame.

Furthermore, I hope to be trying tri-colour gum printing within the next
couple of weeks, and wondered if your method could be used for registration
of four negatives. I have a split-back contact-printing frame (just thought
I'd mention in case it has any bearing on things!)

Thanks again.

David Nash