Re: paper for kallitype

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/02/02-05:21:49 AM Z

I've been using Lenox while testing Sandy's Kalli method, with good results.
There's a lot of metal run-off during development but constant agitation
including lift-and-drain from alternate corners of the print keeps the
runoff from latching onto the paper borders.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/