Re: 30 x 40 FILM

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 04/03/02-09:43:43 AM Z

Sadly, I believe Photo Warehouse's FP4 maxes out at 24 inches wide. They
have a small and incomplete website:
http://www.printmart.com/ads/805-485-9654.htm but it will give you contact
info. You might also try Darkroom Inovations at
http://www.darkroom-innovations.com/ or Ron Wisner at http://www.wisner.com/
I doubt any of these will simply have it listed. You will need to e-mail
them. Lith type film will be easier to find than camera film. One has to
ask, what are you going to use it for/in???

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com