Re: Spectral density [was: Re: Inkjet transparencies ]

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/03/02-11:43:24 PM Z

One other thought... there may be a way to control the amount of ink laid
down using Color controls under the advanced menu...you could try it and
see....you would already be printing an RGB file, so

1. On the first menu in the Epson printer driver choose CUSTOM/ADVANCED
2. In the upper right hand corner of the ADVANCED screen that is labeled
COLOR MANAGEMENT, select COLOR CONTROLS
3. Set MODE to PHOTO REALISTIC
4. Play with the sliders for SATURATION, CYAN, MAGENTA & YELLOW...

I think the SATURATION slider reduces the laydown of black ink... but works
in the reverse of what you would think... the higher, positive settings
reduce black ink more.

Let me know if this works...

Mark Nelson