Re: downside-up

From: William Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/04/02-05:41:24 PM Z

Ken and all,

Thanks for your replies.

I just wondered why everybody was "suddenly" developing face down, if it
had anything to do with pyro specifically, as opposed to HC110. John
Sexton taught me to do it emulsion up back in 1983, and I never
questioned it, bowing to his depth of experience.

BTW, Ken, I'm pretty sure Paterson still makes those 14x17 trays. They
are what I use. Try Calumet.

Regards,

Bill