Re: Jed Perl / was Sandy's kallitype method; good and bad photography

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 04/09/02-11:20:10 AM Z

Hi Arthur:

Certainly no problem. I have read many books on this subject, but in essence
I will recommend you the following books: "Art and Photography" by Aaron
Scharf, "Une brève histoire de l'art de Niepce à nos jours" by André Vigneau
and two excellent contemporaries books: "Reading Pictures" by Alberto
Manguel and "Vermeer's Camera" by Philip Steadman.

I hope this is of help. Please let me know.

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro