Re: Jed Perl

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 04/10/02-09:25:44 AM Z

You fail to explain why drawing from a flower is better than drawing from a
picture of a flower. You simply assume that there is a rule someplace that
this is the better procedure. I don't see how. What you call "nature" is not
life in a way that a photograph or a automobile isn't. This is art, not
botany.... As for Perl's ravings about ARTificical "contrivances," etc. --
What does he think art is? -jeff buckels