Re: desktop negatives and banding

From: Jonathon Russell (hylandscot@voyager.net)
Date: 04/11/02-03:59:29 PM Z

The articles listed through Cone's Peizeography refer to "horizontal"
banding...that is: banding in the direction of head travel. The problem
is a banding in the "vertical" direction.
I too, have this problem on the Epson 1270 and would appreciate any help.

regards,

Jonathon Russell

--
"Expose for the Secrets,