Re: desktop negatives and banding

lrryr@attbi.com
Date: 04/11/02-05:42:41 PM Z

The other possibility is the 'pizza wheels'. Little
metal wheel things that help guide the paper out, if the
ink isnt drying fast enough, which may be the case with
the pictorico, then they will leave marks as described.
I believe if you look up under where the paper comes out
you may be able to see them and check if this is where
the marks are. There are procedures on the web
(someplace) for removing them as it's been pretty common
for some printers using materials other than what Epson
intended.

Larry