Re: Epson 2450

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 04/11/02-09:39:43 PM Z

I just purchased the Epson 2450 last week and have only had an opportunity
to scan 4x5 negatives. Polaroid PN 55 negatives seem to sag a little. Other
film types don't seem to have that problem.

I think one could make a film holder that would allow scanning of 8x10 and
5x7 negatives in multiple scans and then stitch them together with Photoshop
Elements. At least that is what I plan on trying eventually.

Don Bryant