Daguerreotype workshops?

From: Christopher Lovenguth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 04/12/02-10:14:27 AM Z

I asked this some months ago but have lost the emails. Does anyone know of
any daguerreotype making workshops happening in the next 6 months in or
around northern California? If there is anyone in the bay area who knows how
to make daguerreotypes and could teach me the process and how to make all
the tools to make them on my own, I'm willing to pay for you to teach me.