Pictorico again - inks don't dry

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 04/13/02-08:54:33 AM Z

Sigh, I have just finished changing the inks in my 1160, from pigment to dye
quad blacks. You may recall that the pigment based inks don't adhere well to
the Pictorico. Well, the results were better, however the image is still
very delicate. If I touch my finger to the blackest of areas, I find the
ink/surface shows abrasion.

I am becoming concerned that the combination that I am looking for doesn't
exist. Would all you Pictorico, hex/quad black ink users make a quick test
and let the list know the results. Simply touch a black area lightly and
check for abrasion. Need to know what inks you are using and what printer.

Many thanks for the help,

Nick