Re: Pictorico again - inks don't dry

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 04/13/02-10:20:06 AM Z

Dan, I have lamented the use of sprays several times on the list. I have
cans here from four manufacturers and all caused a degradation of tones, at
least in my opinion. As well, they create a filtering effect that is not
pleasant especially if you are after what you see on the screen.

I have not tried any of these sprays on my current dye inks, but I may have
answered my own question about the abrasive damage on the dye based inks.
I'm working on this as we speak and I will report back.

Dan, question though - do you make any negs using quad/hex black/gray inks
on pictorico????

Many thanks,