A snap of reality

From: Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: 04/13/02-07:19:10 PM Z

>> My last girlfriend fled Cleveland and went to Houston...I think she wanted
>> to become a alt-photographer....but ended up marrying a vacume cleaner
>> salesman.... Choices Choices....JC
>
> Happens all the time.

I know, I know, I have more anecdotes than factual and helpful alt. photo
phacts . . but . . well.

So, I gotta relate this story. Girl friends, love, et al.

Harriet leaves Sweden.
Her folks have some money and pay for her way to America.
She stops off the train in Fallon, NV (look it up . . 1 hr past Reno)
There she meets Bill, the postman.
Falls in love.
Both of 'em.
Gets married.
Harriet doesn't return to Sweden.
They operate a small roadhouse at Frenchman's for 30 years.
This place is now gone and a Navy bombing range.
You know, Stealth, missiles, etc.
Secret etc.
Harriet and Bill move into Fallon and are very happy.
She has some money and donates it for the NEW Cultural Center.
Ultimately her father passes on and she thinks she'll get some money.
Ends up he was the best industrialist in the history of Sweden.
She inherits a lot.
I won't tell you.
>From then on she gives mega grand to the Cultural Center.
Ostensibly it is for children to experience the Nutcracker Suite and
other Christmas programs each year.
The theater is dedicated to her.
Bill just passed on.
The theater opens this next year.