Re: linen print material

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/15/02-08:43:44 AM Z

Ed,
     There is another brand I have not tried, having only used the Luminos.
It is Cachet PhotoLinen Structura Lux, grade 3. Since Luminos is also a
grade 3 they may be similar for you.
     I don't think Jack was attacking your opinion, below, but wanting to
know what you in actuality did not like about the Luminos. I, too, am
interested in why you didn't like it if you would respond. I loved working
with it, found it easy, and nice and contrasty. Deep blacks, too.
Chris

snip