Tree droppings and my last tree post.

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/17/02-08:21:47 AM Z

Judy,

You are too funny. I do enjoy you're sense of humor. Its too bad some folks don't realize when you are being funny.

Just thought I would mention that a lot of unnice stuff drops from trees especially when there are birds in them. Also pine trees drop resin which is impossible to get off your car. Once I had a tree drop itself on my car, but I forgave it and collected on my insurance. However, I gleefully sawed up the tree for firewood.

I wonder  if its really true that our distant ancestors lived in trees?

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com
also look at: