RE: to all the senior citizens ;-)

From: Baird, Darryl (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 04/18/02-04:52:26 PM Z

Why, acquire more alt-processes, cameras, gray hair and frequent flyer
miles... isn't that the norm though?

Also, I'm thinking of quitting teaching and becoming a professional
student; a for-profit enterprise where I would listen attentively to
long rambling art history lectures, ask pertinent and probing
questions, do deep research on every topic, and thus provide a much
needed service to the academic community. I think I could charge
roughly $1000.00 per class per semester. Professors would be grateful
for a "livewire" in the classroom. An academic shill.

Seriously, I'm pretty happy except for the severe lack of quality time
during the (very) long semesters. Thus my inabilty to get really
complicated tatoos.
;->

-Darryl