Re: The 29 or possibly 30 forms of Art.

From: Christopher Lovenguth (zantzant@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/22/02-11:53:41 AM Z

This just reminded me of a piece I saw on Saturday in an artist community in
LA called The Brewery. The artist paintings were pop art type work but the
reason I bring this up is that on one work the artist had written “Art
Fallow Function”. He had split the word “Fallow” between two canvases so if
you were not careful you would have thought he wrote “Follow”. -Chris