Re: American Experience: Ansel Adams

From: Edward Meyers (aghalide@panix.com)
Date: 04/23/02-12:20:35 PM Z

I remember, way back, when attending a History of Photography
class at RIT. Instructor was Beaumont Newhall. One day this
guy wearing a cowboy hat and desert boots walks into the
class. It was Ansel, of course. He sat down and listened
to the lecture like everyone else. We didn't know who he
was, even when he was introduced as being Ansel Adams.
We didn't get that far in the lectures. Ed