RE: In Chicago for labor day

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 08/12/02-05:12:57 PM Z

See the Irving Penn nudes at the Art Institute. There's not a lot of
officially "alt" works, but the silver gelatins are pretty impressive. He
drastically overexposed the prints, and then bleached them in ferracyanide,
pottassium permanganate and sulfuric acid.

While you are there, see the incredible Gerhard Richter show. Almost 200
paintings. Amazing stuff.

Congatulations to your daughter!