Re: [OT] RE: Sicko humor as art?

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 08/14/02-02:39:03 AM Z

Yeah, I think we're done; I think we're running into that problem you
spoke of yesterday, about the limits of communication.

But before going, one comment about content. Of course the content of my
work is related to personal interests, but these are very different from
my intellectual interests, which are totally separate from my art. All
the best,
Katharine