Re: a good lens dealer?

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 08/16/02-08:50:23 PM Z

Thanks, Richard, for the info and links. I checked the B and H page and it
seems a new one like mine is about $1300. I also checked recent auctions on
ebay, and another one, also apparently like mine, went for $1000. So maybe
it isn't too bad a deal. I should probably have researched it and looked
around a little more, though, but I was in a hurry! Anyway the seller says
they will adjust the shutter for me.

--shannon