Northwest chimes in

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 08/18/02-04:39:35 AM Z

Tillman Crane wrote:

> Christine,
> I don't know about Boston area but I am in Maine and would love to
> have a group get together once in a while.

Oh, could I come? I miss New England, even though I only lived there for
a couple of years, and would love to be part of that gathering. This is
just wishful thinking, of course, but count me there in spirit.

But what I'm really writing about is that I'm leaving today for Boise
and will be there for several days with time on my hands. My first
thought would be that there wouldn't be anything photographically
interesting in Boise, but I'm hoping someone can tell me otherwise.
kt