Re: Portfolio Boxes

From: wcharmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 08/19/02-11:05:24 AM Z

Jeff:

Check out www.archivalmethods.com They just made some
custom 15x25 boxes for my long skinny prints, and their
web-page has a lot of more traditionally dimensioned boxes.
If its just storage you need, their drop-front boxes look
like a good inexpensive bet.

BTW, how did that zone-plate 7x17 negative I saw at platypus
look when printed? Looked like it had promise.

Clay>

 Can anybody suggest some good sources of used or