Re: MFA worth it . . I'd say so

From: Chunin Martinez (chunin@cimphoto.com)
Date: 08/22/02-08:04:23 AM Z

My sister just finished her MFA at the College of Art Institute of Chicago
and is currently working in the design department at a big company. But in
retrospective, she says that it would probably have been better to have
studied industrial design or something in the design department. But
regardless of what she would have studied, she still wants to be a famous
artist in different mediums. And she is serious about that. I mention this
to point out the fact that she is really into arts. But also that you don't
need an MFA to be an artist and you could study almost anything more
practical in the job market and still make it as an artist.

Chunin