Re: Notes on Polycarbonate ground glass

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 08/23/02-06:23:31 AM Z

I bought a 4x5 field camera that had a plastic "ground glass". It turned out to be a fresnel (without any ground glass), so I replaced it with real ground glass, but I did notice that it had numerous scratches from the previous owner. I suppose you could have plastic treated with an anti-scratch coating (like is used on eyeglasses), but that sounds expensive.

Bill