RE: Art vrs. Porno etc.

From: Christopher Lovenguth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 08/24/02-06:22:01 PM Z

Should have proofread my work before sending it out. To long of a night last
night in the studio...

Mistake 1: "The ones like the most are the ones that
use the female for as landscape! Land to conquer right?"

Should have been: The ones I like the most are the ones that
use the female for as landscape! Land to conquer right?

Mistake 2: "On the other hand I have absolutely have no problems with
nakedness being
use in photography."

Should have been: On the other hand, I have absolutely no problems with
nakedness being
use in photography.

I bet there are other grammatical mistakes, but I just wanted to point these
particular ones out since they don't make any sense in the original post.
Sorry.