Get thee to a nunnery, uh funnery

From: Jack Fulton (jfulton@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: 08/25/02-11:56:47 AM Z

Don't do that, move to NY.
Why, oh Ming, doth one allowest da Bull to wreck the shiny glass?
Me roar too. Fan tizzy.
Narcissus nor scissors for pin-ups or put-downs.
A dude who's rude might see a nude as crude through eyes that are lewd.
Yet, a prude who is nude might be tattooed and wish to be screwed.
Love the nude, have one close, and refrain from disdain.
Yes, love the Hun you're with.
Ah sir, good morn, are you up for some porn.
Nay, I scorn, for I'm glued to the serious nude.
So, Dave, while you shave, just behave.
Run in place Vs that outdoor race.
Put on some lace and look in your own face.
Don't be a slacker but your own self whacker.