somewhat off topic info request

From: Tom Hawkins (tomehawk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 08/25/02-01:15:52 PM Z

Dear Listmembers,

A good friend is simplifying his life and is selling most of his
photographic equipment. He's had luck on E-Bay, but there is little
response for his Hassselblad equipment.

He's asked if I'm aware of any internet forums/discussion groups where he
might offer the Hasselblad gear. I only subscribe to the alt-photo list,
but am sure there are more relevant venues for him to explore. If anyone
could suggest a discussion group/ internet site he might try, I would be
grateful for your OFF LIST reply. I could also provide his E-bay links, if
you're interested.

He's an ethical guy who's about to go abroad and do some admirable work in
an area that needs 'admirable work' done, so I'd like to help him out.

Thanks in advance,

Tom