Re: how 15 minutes of looking at your Weston book per day can make you live long

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/26/02-07:14:36 PM Z

No this is true... for most institutions, however, at the Mark Nelson
Institute for Social Deviants..... it could happen!

In a message dated 8/26/02 5:12:55 PM, kthayer@pacifier.com writes:

<< I sent that before finishing the last sentence. Don't know how that
happened, but at any rate the last sentence of my last post should end
with some idea like: no human subjects review committee at any
institution would allow men subjects touching women subjects' breasts as
part of a research design. Just would not happen. >>