Re: A creamy finish

From: Margery (margeryfranklin@att.net)
Date: 08/26/02-09:25:09 PM Z

I think "Liquid Light" is another Rockaloid product-- and that the emulsion
made by Luminous is 'Silverprint' -- but I'll check. I am also going to look
into Reed & Jones' book 'Silver Gelatin: A User's Guide' and consider all
the suggestions given in response to my query.
Thanks to all -- I'll let you know the outcome.
Margery