KP Graphics CGP in Canada

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@ryerson.ca)
Date: 08/27/02-11:54:41 AM Z

Hi all,
Just wanted to drop to the list the results of some digging I did. Searching
through the archives, I found Gord mentioning last summer about Kodak
Polychrome Graphics (KP Graphics) Kodak Camera 2000 film CGP being a good
alternative to Arista APH for large negs. The KP website didn't really help
me get the info I needed (though the customer service representative out of
the U.S. was helpful and quick to respond), since I'm looking for Canadian
distributors.
I finally got the number for the KP Graphics office in Missisauga: 905
507-0800 and the operator gave me numbers for local distributors such as:
Cascade (in Scarborough) 416 298-5841;
Heidelberg 905 362-4400;
AB Dix 416 675-3933; &
Delta Graphics 905 477-8333

One preliminary call to Cascade gave me a pricing of $56.08 for 100 shts.
8x10", up to $252.35 for 50 shts. of 24x30", with a minimum order of $350
(all prices Canadian dollars).

Hope this may help someone out there!