Re: Reversal process glitch

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 08/30/02-10:05:20 AM Z

  That is a good thought Garry and I'll try that. However, when reverse
processing, if one uses a sulfide re-developer, it is not necessary to fix
though it does not harm a thing. Partly, the reason being, is that, when
reversing, one bleaches the first development of silver making none
(theoretically) to remove after developing the positive remains.
  But, your thought indicates, to me, there may be some element in the fix
which aids in the removal of that pinkish stain.
Jack