Re: 11x14 Century

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 08/30/02-07:48:26 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

Really no need to go all the way to New Zealand for quality wooden
film holders. Sam Wang and I are involved in producing a line of film
holders from American cherry wood that are really of the highest
quality. You can buy these holders through Quality Camera in Atlanta,
as S&S holders, or directly from either one of us for a list
discount. We routinely have on hand 7X17, 8X20 and 12X20 holders, and
are now adding 11X14 to the line since Fidelity has ceased
manufacture of holders in this size. We can also supply custom size
holders in virtually any size (7X11, 14X17, 20X24, etc.) with a
relatively short waiting period.

For further information contact directly either me,
sanking@clemson.edu, or Sam Wang, at stwang@clemson.edu.

Sandy King