RE: Dig neg, Epson pigment ink opacity

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@attbi.com)
Date: 08/30/02-07:54:32 PM Z

Liam,

It's all three color inks, no black ink, something only the C80 does.
Pictorico OHP, no colorize methods. I'm definately using more magenta ink
than the others, and can see it in the negative, so perhaps I am colorizing
without intending to, an artifact of the Epson driver for the paper it
thinks I'm using.

I'm making a neg now where I've given back some of the density to avoid the
extreme black and white ends of the epson driver, bad juju in there, should
have about 1.1 end to end by the densitometer, so should print as a 1.65 or
so. Back to the gold chloride.

Larry