Re: (OT) Rolleiflex Repair options...?

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 08/31/02-07:32:16 AM Z

I also own an old Rolleiflex TLR, given to me by my grandfather, years ago.

With infrequent use, the shutter on my camera is sluggish and erratic,
especially at slower shutter speeds. I find it necessary to thoroughly
exercise the shutter prior to use. Start at fast shutter speeds, and work
down to slow shutter speeds, tripping the shutter dozens of times. When the
shutter is working consistently, load film and start shooting. HTH

Best regards,
Dave in Wyoming