RE: Japanese papers

From: Martin Reis (mreis@tafelmusik.org)
Date: 12/05/02-11:55:43 AM Z

My Friend Sigrid works at the 'Japanese Paper Place'
on Queen Street (Toronto). She is also an artist who works with
dyes/stitching to create her won art work.
I regret that I do not recall the names of the papers but I will talk to her
this week and post the info.
The selection in the store is quite amazing
Martin