PAPER and MORE PAPER (RE: How to reduce paper contrast of cyanotypes)

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 12/05/02-07:13:28 PM Z

I have been having great success with both ANW Crestwood and Legion
Papers for ALL my paper needs, alternative and digital. They both have
catalogs, both have all sorts of paper products and NEITHER one has the
prices that I used to feel good paying through NY Central.

Don't call looking for a few sheets of something. It doesn't take much
to put together a few hundred dollar order of papers.

ANW seems to be a bit stingy with samples but I see Whatmans in there
catalog, both WC and printmaking. Wanye is at ANW or Michael Ginsberg
at Legion. Michael is a great source for paper info and their catalog
includes good info on what paper terms mean.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226