Re: crashes (off topic ????) YES THEY ARE!

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/05/02-10:05:16 PM Z

Maybe I missed something here but Dave Rose'e remarks about Judy are
somewhat out-of-line with the rules of the list. As thursday listminder I
feel that I should point out that insulting remarks are undesirable and can
lead to flame wars. We have had enough of that on this list.

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com