Re: Safe Photographic Projects

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/08/02-02:16:37 PM Z

It make a long that it is forbidden. They are consider as the garden of the
Senat. In fact it is forbidden to take a picture in all parisain garden.
Why??? I never know

You should ask for an ability to take picture in each park. It's free but if
you use the picture professionnaly you should pay for it.

For example at the Jardin des Plantes a one day shoot will cost you 900$
and if you want to use only 1 image it is 500$.
I don't know the price for other park but I think that there will be not a
lot of historic image of these park.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com