Re: Brave New World: aka "Pinko Fagot"

From: Mark Kronquist (mak@teleport.com)
Date: 12/08/02-02:16:21 PM Z

Was stuck on the ramp in Detroit a couple weeks ago 340th in line for take
off or so it seemed...was a beautiful sunset had a window in first class
pulled out a prewar Zeiss folder to snap off a couple shots. Woman behind me
hit the call button and screamed he s got a gun...talk about a ruckus...

I am thinking now might be a grand time to pull out my Minox for day-to-day
shooting.

Ohmygod that big white male must be a terrorist he s under 40 and has a spy
camera like I saw in a James Bond film

We should create a site for images under fire...

Of course was in Yucatan in 1992 Moscow Sept 1993, Tanzania 1994 etc and no
one cared if I was shooting photos as buildings were blown up, tanks shelled
the TV tower or groups went after each other with machetes...

But a sunset photo or a picture of a hotel...